Hey Cherri. Thank you! Besides a few uncomfortable sperts I'm actually feeling really good. I always tell myself it could be worse, lol. We found an amazing house in Moses and are moving this weekend. I'm so excited! Work is going good and is easy enough although I will be done after august. I haven't read that book yet, but it's on my list. I think it is Ivory who is reading it right now. I finished the Work and the Glory!!! Remember I started those after we got back from Navuoo and I just finished last month :D School slowed me down for awhile. Now I'm going to start reading The Kingdom and the Crown series by the same author, Lund. And after my baby shower last Saturday I have a bunch of mommy books I want to tackle before I run out of time to read in the peace and quiet, haha. It's good to hear from you. I hope the family is doing great in Tennessee, I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again! Take care :D -Sierra
Cherri! You read those too huh? My girls and I are all addicted. I read all 4 this past month. Wayne wasn't too happy about the lack of attention he was getting but too bad. They were great! I can't wait for the movie!
hey sis riner!! it is kaleigh key coleman! how r u? i found your blog through lily! hope you r doing well! love kay go visit my blog and i cant wait for twilight either!!!
4 comments:
Hey Cherri. Thank you! Besides a few uncomfortable sperts I'm actually feeling really good. I always tell myself it could be worse, lol. We found an amazing house in Moses and are moving this weekend. I'm so excited! Work is going good and is easy enough although I will be done after august. I haven't read that book yet, but it's on my list. I think it is Ivory who is reading it right now. I finished the Work and the Glory!!! Remember I started those after we got back from Navuoo and I just finished last month :D School slowed me down for awhile. Now I'm going to start reading The Kingdom and the Crown series by the same author, Lund. And after my baby shower last Saturday I have a bunch of mommy books I want to tackle before I run out of time to read in the peace and quiet, haha. It's good to hear from you. I hope the family is doing great in Tennessee, I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again! Take care :D -Sierra
Cherri! You read those too huh? My girls and I are all addicted. I read all 4 this past month. Wayne wasn't too happy about the lack of attention he was getting but too bad. They were great! I can't wait for the movie!
I can't wait either!!! We need to get a group together to go see it!!
hey sis riner!!
it is kaleigh key coleman! how r u?
i found your blog through lily!
hope you r doing well!
love
kay
go visit my blog
and i cant wait for twilight either!!!
Post a Comment